Originally Posted by John Voorpostel
Thanks for the background

Have not used delibirately AI myself for anything ...had it fall into my lap so to speak. Irritating use by Google right now IMO

For myself, I want it all from my own mind and hands....AI is a tool I'd rather avoid simply because it makes creation too easy.

When I begin a song it is messy and sloppy and sounds awful...and sometimes gets no better

But then once in awhile a gem emerges....and the process of improving stuff is wonderful

If you're a lyricist it's invaluable.

It does make creation easier, not necessarily better.

I've seen what it can do, I'll be more happy putting myself into the picture.

But your creating is from your lyrics. It always helps, I believe, if your lyrics were already part of a song . Cause if it works once, it's likely to work twice.

But it can teach you about structure, and line position, and that you need to avoid clumsy writing. The more economical and concise, the better results