|
5 members (Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, texritter, KyleCrawford, Guy E. Trepanier),
126,885
guests, and
5,649
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,129 Likes: 99 |
I have never produced anything that bad.
I don't care what genre it is. The music sputters and the lyrics arent even good enough to call lame. It is terrible.
As far as you getting along with Rob and Tony or anyone else, why would I care? You're new found friendships are only stable for the next ten minutes or so anyway. You will return to calling em names.
But that, as usual, is besides the point. The lyrics are terrible. Marty, I’m not sure why you mentioned my name here — I haven’t commented on this song, and I’m not part of whatever back-and-forth you’re referring to. I’m not a close friend of Dom, and I’m sure he can confirm that. This song is bad. Just listen to the demo. The line: "well, let's just say she wasn't much fun" doesn't flow at all. Not even AI could get that line to flow properly. But please, just leave me out of your posts. I thought we had agreed to ignore each other. I’d appreciate it if you’d stick to that. Btw, you have also produced some bad sounding demos. Your opera productions weren't too cool, even though you thought they were. You're a good songwriter, but opera is not one of your strengths. Rob every single song you write is bad
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 11/13/25 01:34 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,065
Posts1,185,736
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|