|
9 members (Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
32,400
guests, and
5,881
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,155 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,155 Likes: 87 |
Marty, I’m not sure why you mentioned my name here — I haven’t commented on this song, and I’m not part of whatever back-and-forth you’re referring to. I’m not a close friend of Dom, and I’m sure he can confirm that.
But please, just leave me out of your posts. I know that you and Dom arent but he suggested that you were. So...you can drop in on me out of the blue and give me your two cents about why I don't measure up to your standards...but I am not allowed to mention you in posts? No sale. You and your kindred spirit Dom both dropped in and started spreading trash. That is why I dropped in on this song and said what anyone, not crazy, would think of it and that is why I began handing your crap back to you. Solution for you to lovelies? Leave Marty alone...or expect some raw truth.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,803
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|