Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,895
Top 40 Poster
|
OP
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,895 |
Hi Steve, Thanks for taking so much time with this one. I understand what you mean about the music being boring. It was my main concern, too plodding, too morose. I can up the tempo but don't really know where to take it musically that won't change the overall mood. It's really cool you listened that many times but most people aren't that patient. If it's boring, they will move on, like you said. I appreciate your honesty and I'm glad you found it worth all those listens. By the way, that higher register was quite a stretch because I have a rather limited range. It was a good day.  Thanks again for your time. Ricki
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,826
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|