|
6 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
46,781
guests, and
6,049
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 454
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 454 |
Hey Gus
I would like to see the outline of whats expected of the mod's cuz on quite a few other sites 1 mod can cover a lot more then 1 subject so needing so many I dont understand. I would probably be interested in being the mod. I know a few people not on here yet that if we gave them something to do like that would make them more interested and would start to push JPF more too. I wouldn't hire an inexperienced nurse from my hospital to be head nurse if another nurse from another hospital applied and had so much more skills. this might be a bad analogy but I think we understand. Thats not saying that there isnt one already on here to of course. Only saying if I dont have the power its hard to sell the pitch to new people. I really need scopes and such on it the ability to say yes. but I dont so I cant you know what I mean??
Aaron Johnson
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,816
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|