Fdemetrio, I get what you're saying. Everyone has a bias when it comes to interpreting facts. However, the underlying facts are there. Anyone calling Obama "a Marxist, a Socialist, a Racist, a terrorist sympathizer and a terrorist, as well as a war criminal, a liar, etc etc etc," is quite simply wrong, maybe through malice, but also maybe through ignorance. The exception would be liar. No politician has never told a lie.

As an aside, I grew up in Britain and we did learn quite a lot about the American Revolution in class. Obviously it would not have the same emphasis as here, where it is the foundation story of the whole country. Since I was in Scotland, that kind of reverence was reserved for our own wars of independence, but we did cover it in quite a lot of detail, though not until high school. Oh, and that azz-kicking, we did learn that a lot of it was done with stylish French leather boots, since they were still sore about the Seven Years War and farting in our general direction just wasn't doing it for them smile

Last edited by Gavin Sinclair; 10/01/19 07:06 PM.