Hmmm....

We're supposed to play nice, when we do we are in some sense being phony...as is the case with critiques. When a discussion comes up it becomes apparent who forget leans, who tilts the whole way toward one side, and it gets ugly.

This is really our biggest problem now. There's no communication between the left and the right.

When we ask for facts, we deal our facts through websites we believe to be right. I remember a time when the news used to say what happened, not this happening, but for certain reasons etc etc etc

We should be able to read an article that says what Obama did, and take it at face value, but these motives and reasons pop up.

To be honest with the whole whistle blower thing, i heard both sides, I read the transcripts, and I dont know what to think. Maybe thats why we go to sided websites to see what they think of it, and THEN we go with that.

I dont know if Trump sold the country out, or he didnt do anything, and we have a phone call on tape, and I still cant determine what was done.

Facts come from people, people have biased. That's just how it is but on steroids these days.

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 10/02/19 03:19 PM.