Well, for a year I literally wasn't ALLOWED to excercise. It was too risky. Now that I can, there's only certain things I can safely do. Due to diabetic neuropathy, running won't be on my horizon probably ever again, though walking is to the extent I can tolerate it. The excercise bike right now is great. I used to ride it but had to stop with health issues. Being able to get on there and start again has lifted my spirits. I actually look forward to doing it each day especially when I finished and I can feel the circulation and muscles really working and burning. I sat my butt in an office chair for more than a year. I also gianed 35 pounds (and wasn't skinny before that). I need to lose about 60 pounds to really be comfortable.. but at this point my realistic goal is 25 pounds. If I can get there, I will feel WAY better.

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney