Originally Posted by Brian Austin Whitney
In my case I needed to control QUANTITIES first. Rather than trying to force myself into a "diet" focusing on simply eating consistently less is a start. Once I am used to not eating until I feel full, then I can introduce more healthy foods. I am not a big supplement fan and find it ironic that some folks will say "don't eat this and that or take pills etc.." and then suggest in the next sentence to take supplements etc. Many folks have done studies of the problems with taking more vitamins than you need per day. Excess in anything is usually bad. Too much water will kill you too.

Calorie control is the same for me as pushing away from the table. By simply knowing I can eat X and be at a calorie count gives me a finite place to stop. I let myself eat even LESS.. but stop myself from eating MORE.

Thanks for the discussion.

Brian


Changing the food you eat can have an easier impact on eating less. With that said it sounds like you've figured out what you want to attempt to do. As for supplements, packaged vitamins are just like packaged food products your body can't break them down very well so they don't do you very much good. If you meant Ozone, well that's not a supplement, it's something different entirely and has nothing to do with diet.

Speaking of supplements, here's a little something to watch: http://www.healthology.com/hybrid/h...ntent_id=2808&brand_name=healthology

Everett has a good point. There is a book called "Eat Right For Your Blood Type" that explains what's good food for your body based on your blood type.

Jody


Jody Whitesides
A Funky Audio Lap Dance For Your Ears!
www.jodywhitesides.com