Doug,

I am just getting over some severe cases of Frozen shoulder in both shoulders. It's not "gone" but the massive pain in both shoulders has abated for the most part. I am going to try to swing some golf clubs in a couple weeks to see what sort of range I really have these days. I had to stop most activity involving my arms 3 years ago due to this. Diabetics commonly get frozen shoulder and there's a host of suggestions of how to treat it. But the advice that turned out to be correct was the wait 24-36 months and it will cycle through on it's own. That's pretty much what seems to have happened. (Did I mention I've had a disasterous health situation in the last 3 years? = ) )

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney