The sodium in Diet Coke is very low. Even if I drink the entire 2 liter bottle I am getting only 8% of the my daily recommended amount. I don't add salt to anything I eat (never have except pizza which I did eat once, sans salt, since I started the diet. It was the day I went over my calories of course.. but it was my Birthday and heck.. once in a while you gotta have something you love.. ). The sodium in Snapple is 10MG per serving.. so it would be even less for the same amount. I've been drinking diet snapple a lot.. no calories.. 10MG sodium.. if I drink 6-8 a day.. even less sodium.. that's about 2% of my daily value.

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney