|
5 members (Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier),
118,830
guests, and
5,789
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 583
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 583 |
Hi Brian! Man can I relate to you. Losing weight is soooooo frustrating! I used to be able to eat anything I wanted and stay skinny. Now I seem to have put on 25 pounds in the last 3 to 5 years. I actually eat less. I asked my doctor what on earth was going on. She said that our metabolism really drops, especially after 40. I am sure you have heard that. But gosh, I have really had to try and exercise more. I have a treadmill by my bed and I am fairly faithful to be on it. The more I run the more I weigh on the scale. This past week I haven't even weighed myself. I get so depressed. Then I get mad and the cycle continues. I refuse to buy bigger clothes. I swear it is a life long battle. I have been studying alot of natural health things. They say a colon cleanse is very helpful to detox your body. I hate to be graphic but we all can hold up to 40 pounds of waste in the colon. They say Elvis and John Wayne both had that amount in their colons at the time of death. Through my studies in massage school and books I have bought on my own I have learned that almost all diseases start in the colon. So if you can do a cleanse it may be helpful. They have kits online and in the health food stores. I did it once and it was a little rough at first but then I felt fantastic. I have to be careful because I suffer with a bit of IBS and anxiety so you can imagine what that does to the colon. haha! But they say people can really drop weight by doing that. If we have junk in the colon we can feel sluggish, have too much yeast in our system and develope health problems. It is a vicious cycle. I wish I had the perfect answer. I am in the battle myself and quite honestly it makes me depressed. I am right there with ya! Just keep fighting the fight! Tammy www.TammyEdwards.com
Last edited by TAMERA64; 04/08/07 03:30 AM.
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/06/07 08:35 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
bailey bridges
|
04/06/07 08:44 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Jody Whitesides
|
04/06/07 08:51 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
bailey bridges
|
04/06/07 09:03 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
John Hoffman
|
04/06/07 09:45 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Joanne Lurgio
|
04/06/07 09:52 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Patrick Bryant
|
04/06/07 10:23 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/06/07 10:43 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Jody Whitesides
|
04/06/07 10:54 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/06/07 11:00 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
ben willis
|
04/07/07 12:26 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/07/07 12:59 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Michael James Moore
|
04/07/07 01:14 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/07/07 01:23 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Emily Sanders
|
04/07/07 04:15 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/07/07 05:42 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Jody Whitesides
|
04/07/07 06:19 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Mike Caro Substudio
|
04/07/07 08:41 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/07/07 09:24 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Jody Whitesides
|
04/07/07 11:10 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Gerry Manning
|
04/07/07 11:32 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Michael Meal
|
04/07/07 03:51 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/07/07 03:54 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Michael Meal
|
04/07/07 03:59 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Jody Whitesides
|
04/07/07 06:13 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Doug/Liszt Laughing
|
04/07/07 07:24 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/08/07 01:19 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
TAMERA64
|
04/08/07 07:25 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Doug/Liszt Laughing
|
04/08/07 07:27 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/08/07 08:27 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/08/07 08:27 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
TAMERA64
|
04/09/07 06:54 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Everett Adams
|
04/07/07 04:02 PM
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|