Hi Wy,

Thanks for looking over the lyrics and your suggestions. I agree that for the most part the lyrics are not groundbreaking or new. These words came simply out of being hit in the heart from Kaley's melody. It is still what we are calling a "work in progress" and there will be areas that we will revisit. I also told Kaley that she is under no obligation to accept these lyrics if she finds others she prefers or if she decides to go "lyricless" if you will. The lyrics here are indeed "generic". I personally prefer that style of writing in this genre, but again I am willing to listen to any and all ideas. Hope you get to listen to it. I think Kaley has it posted on her Soundclick if you can't hear it through Mike's. Thanks so much Wy.

Best,
Lynn
P.S. Perhaps in the last verse where the first two lines say:

Though you're not here
Your memories clear

It could be changed to:

Though you're not here
I feel you near ???

Last edited by Lynn Orloff; 11/29/07 10:37 PM.

My Music at Soundclick
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=788266

~call it a blessing or call it a curse, but I see all of life in verse~

Always open to collaborations smile

God Bless Our Military!!!