Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
Can someone please tell me how to navigate Ourstage? Someone suggested I put up a lyric, so I did (last week). It's loaded (..I played it...but I can't figure out how to get to all the songs in the category. Whatever category I click, it takes me to 2 songs that I guess are going head to head, but that's it.
I'm sure it's in this thread somewhere, but I can't stare at this screen for that long. If you could just point me to something.
Thanks.
Well, I just went to the site and saw that I've gotten some votes, but I have no clue how this works. People wanting to make friends. Yikes!
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney