Kit,

The problem isn't me misunderstanding you.. the problem is that you think every comment I make relates to you. The only case where it did, I mentioned you by name.

The Rape quote IS offensive.. that is why I posted it.. it is totally sick.. and many people here suggest the same type of warped mentality as being okay.. it's "inevitable.. so live with it" I think you need to read everyone elses posts rather than just your own Kit and you'll see there's a lot more discussion going on here than just you and me. I was actually agreeing with some of your points and have stated them myself for a long time.. but you missed that part I guess.

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney