New keyboard in and working so editing all the lost letters in to make life easier.
Any thing wrong now is a genuine typo, or ditto in spelling mistake.
Ya know. I see the day when it will be possible to tell the record shop bloke what mix we want and pick it up at our convienience with his puter tallying up what the cost is governed by what price each track owner sets on that track.
Probaly be even able to get it in mp3 or whatever is being used by then to make long playing stuff for the party mix.
And people will buy it same as they buy convienience food. We are a lazy lot.
Shop is open so off to buy a new keybaord.
What is your bank card number Bob? I need it for the invoice.
It will be $24.95 Aus. Lessee. About $14 US. Hope that Orlando gig pays better than the ones I do Cobber.
Or ya royalty checks are not to white anted by P2P.
Graham



------------------
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/grahamhendersonmusic.htm

[This message has been edited by Graham (edited 09-25-2003).]