|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
25,117
guests, and
5,612
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 20,016 Likes: 34
Top 10 Poster
|
OP
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 20,016 Likes: 34 |
Hi Folks,
So I have been excercising and controlling what I am eating very closely for several weeks now and haven't lost a single pound. I actually fluctuated UP a bunch in the middle but now I am back to exactly where I started. I am being more physically active that I have been in the last year since the health problems (using an excercise bike) and I am definitely being much better about food intake. Being a diabetic makes weight loss very difficult and that may be the reason, but I really need to get some weight off before I try to hit the road. I am not into fad diets or weird rituals. But if I am eating the calories I am supposed to and I am exercising the amount of time I am supposed to.. what other things can I do?
Brian
Brian Austin Whitney Founder Just Plain Folks jpfolkspro@gmail.com Skype: Brian Austin Whitney Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney "It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney "Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/06/07 08:35 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
bailey bridges
|
04/06/07 08:44 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Jody Whitesides
|
04/06/07 08:51 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
bailey bridges
|
04/06/07 09:03 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
John Hoffman
|
04/06/07 09:45 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Joanne Lurgio
|
04/06/07 09:52 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Patrick Bryant
|
04/06/07 10:23 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/06/07 10:43 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Jody Whitesides
|
04/06/07 10:54 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/06/07 11:00 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
ben willis
|
04/07/07 12:26 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/07/07 12:59 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Michael James Moore
|
04/07/07 01:14 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/07/07 01:23 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Emily Sanders
|
04/07/07 04:15 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/07/07 05:42 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 7th, 2007
|
Jody Whitesides
|
04/07/07 06:19 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Mike Caro Substudio
|
04/07/07 08:41 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/07/07 09:24 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Jody Whitesides
|
04/07/07 11:10 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Gerry Manning
|
04/07/07 11:32 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Michael Meal
|
04/07/07 03:51 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/07/07 03:54 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Michael Meal
|
04/07/07 03:59 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Jody Whitesides
|
04/07/07 06:13 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Doug/Liszt Laughing
|
04/07/07 07:24 PM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/08/07 01:19 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
TAMERA64
|
04/08/07 07:25 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Doug/Liszt Laughing
|
04/08/07 07:27 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/08/07 08:27 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Brian Austin Whitney
|
04/08/07 08:27 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
TAMERA64
|
04/09/07 06:54 AM
|
Re: Friday, April 6th, 2007
|
Everett Adams
|
04/07/07 04:02 PM
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|