Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
Houston, MO. you say? Well I'll be danged! I have many relatives in that area. My sister lives in West Plains.
My great aunt, Lottie Jane David, married Henry Newton Price and they lived right outside of Houston almost all their married life. They both died in the 1970's and are buried there.
I have been to Houston on countless occassions doing family history research. I'm a genealogist. I have relayives in and around Houston, Allewy Springs, Emminence and Summersville. My mother lived in Rolla for quite a few years after my father died. What's that old saying about small world?
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney