The problem is Kevin that we're never going to know what would have happened if there was NO bailout. So they can spin a failure and say it was less bad than it would have been and they can claim a success was solely due to it. But I think we may have had a success, or less failure, by doing nothing and sticking to our countries principles that we are a capitalist society and not a socialist society. Our government doesn't help dig out failing businesses. I am always against their rescues for companies. The big auto companies can't compete and never will because of their previous worker benefits that cause them to make cheap cars and charge the same as everyone else to try and break even. It's a loser. If they were all gone, we'd start with a new company with realistic overhead and they could make great products in our own country that we could all buy. I think if the government is going to doing any helping out, they should go to HEALTHY companies and give them tax breaks for expanding and bringing on new workers. If a company paid ZERO tax, but employed 100,000 works who all paid tax on their earnings, that's good for our country. Why everyone doesn't see and understand that is beyond me. Instead, we're now bailing out bad business decisions so those who made those decisions can live to make MORE bad decisions. Huh?

I voted for Nader because he was the only credible third party candidate and because I felt he was an honest man, even though I don't agree with him on many issues. I felt 1 honest man who I disagreed with 50% of the time will still do something good the other half of his time. And that's FAR more than either party has done for anyone in the last 20 years.

Brian


Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Skype: Brian Austin Whitney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney