To the naysayers....so she doesn't appeal to your demographic... does that mean she's no good, or not doing "it" in the right way???

Here are some numbers to consider

Combined, The Fame and The Fame Monster have sold 10 million albums worldwide, while Lady Gaga's five singles, "Just Dance," "Poker Face," "Lovegame," "Paparazzi," and "Bad Romance," have sold more than 30 million singles worldwide. The video for "Bad Romance" has racked up more than 125 million online views

She's wildly successful because she does appeal to a large segment of the population....and time will tell if she re invents herself to continue to appeal to a mass market.

Look, I don't like rap music...I don't get Black Eyed Peas. Does it follow that they're no good? Seems to me the problem is mine...I simply don't "get it"

But millions do.





If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop