|
6 members (texritter, Sunset Poet, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, KyleCrawford, 1 invisible),
16,408
guests, and
5,511
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 301
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 301 |
Ray, You said, I'm not trying to keep up with Lada GaGa. I need to know what is happening in Nashville. Who is recording, who is looking for songs. Where can I get a weekly update? Is the music advancing or declining?
Dag Nab it, they are playing the Brahms Violin Concerto on the radio. Horray, all is well! I wish I could answer your questions but I'm all about Lady GaGa these days. Sorry. Send me a song. You get a free song eval for the funniest post in the thread. NOW I'm outta here. b www.writethismusic.com
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,050
Posts1,185,699
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|