Originally Posted by John Voorpostel
Martin, I slightly edited my post (you quoted) to directly reference Pitt and Philly which you were most concerned about........

You admit you can't believe things you read or hear anymore, yet you do believe the likelihood of voter fraud or irregularity is high in Penna and Ga.

On what basis? IMO it is because Trump set the table years ago, and the current Rep stance resonates with you because you have experienced voter fraud in the past...and no doubt some of that has happened in the past.

Here is a link to our Global News site https://globalnews.ca/news/7453410/us-election-trump-lawsuit-pennsylvania/

Here is a link to our Globe and Mail news site https://www.theglobeandmail.com/wor...-to-block-certification-of-pennsylvania/

You also focused on 4 areas you wanted to see investigated. They are doing none of that. They are taking a bludgeon to the results and bypassing your concerns entirely






I always questioned the verification of the mail-in ballots. I have always questions the dems resistance to voter ID requirements. When I read about how lax the verification requirements are in PA and because there is a plausible explanation that the dems were in the PA courts wiring them to be even more "malleable"....my hair stands on end.

That alone is the basis for my personal concern. You can talk about this and that or the other...all your backing articles...but in this context, the explain-aways look like the cheating boyfriend explaining to his girlfriend in many detailed ways why she is a paranoid freak and should quit questioning him.

In all of your articles you site confirmations that you are fine with. You are extremely biased. You are a Canadian emotionally wedded to the election of a democrat American president and the defeat of the one that I voted for. No offense intended, but can you see how I might not be persuaded by the same articles.

It just looks too much like a duck. So let's look and see for sure. As I explained, I hope the courts and the DOJ look at every ballot.