Originally Posted by Kevin Emmrich
Originally Posted by Sunset Poet
...I want it cleared up to my satisfaction...not yours.
And what you are going to hate the worst is that I dont care how long it takes. If the govt is in abeyance for 5 years getting to the truth..fine with me.
If it takes 5 days...fine. A convincing truth to me is what matters. There are others like me. Millions.


5 years!!! You have gone over the deep end. On January 20th, trump's first term is over. If no president is able to be sworn in, then Nancy Peolsi (or whoever is speaker of the house) becomes president. Is that what you want?
In any case, it is a foregone conclusion that Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th. Anything else would be an assault on the constitution of this country.


I am not over the deep end. I dont expect it to take 5 years. BUT MY POINT IS...if it did, I'd rather that than possibly witness a stolen election.