|
9 members (bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, KyleCrawford, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Guy E. Trepanier, Sunset Poet, 1 invisible),
53,196
guests, and
5,631
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,151 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,151 Likes: 87 |
POST OMEGA
John
I appreciate your post and I do not include you in people who label me various derisions. You have called (me) out specifically for diminutive labels, "dims", in the past and as far as I have seen...you have been consistent with that principal yourself. I admire you for that.
Because I voted for Trump...I have been labelled and lumped in with...deplorables, facists, nazis, neo nazis, white supremecists etc ...by all sorts of idiots including relatives with TDS. I am none of those things, except maybe deplorable.
I watched CNN propagandists, night after night, put together panels of "expert" propagandists who were privy to nothing, yet asserted inarguable evidence that Trump would be handcuffed by Mueller within days. That climaxed with a tired old man before congress appearing to have command of nothing.
The current call for a re-count in a few states and specifically democrat controlled urban centers is nothing compared to the Mueller farce that went on month after month.
My entire life I have known that political machines stuffed ballot boxes and committed other crimes...such as the Watergate burglary. You could fill volumes with documented political convictions for various forms of voter manipulation. LBJ was first elected to congress on the basis of what, is now, considered to be a rigged election west of Austin. (google it) That is how his political career started. Consider how it ended.
I voted for Trump because of overall policy. It has never been lost on me that he is an abrasive and bizarre freak. His demeanor cost him the soccer moms and others and a recount would very likely sustain the current outcome.
But for the sake of trying to put the issue to bed (to whatever extent is realistic), and so that people like me can believe in elections going forward...I would like to see the mail-in ballots in GA and PA scrutinized carefully, one at a time and checked against the voter rolls.
Going forward I am going to refer to this post as "POST OMEGA." In the future if I respond to one of your posts with "REFER TO POST OMEGA,"...please come back and re-apply this post to the future one.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,060
Posts1,185,723
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|