|
7 members (Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, Bill Draper, 2 invisible),
81,061
guests, and
6,181
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87 |
John
You said that I believe Trump people and not others. Therefore it appears that you dont read my posts. And I dont have time for tedium now. But I will respond to the 1st point.
There is a place for mail in ballots such as the Armed Services and people who are truly disabled or truly indigent. But this election exploded them because of Covid. That created the fiasco that we have now. Had Covid not happened the vast majority of votes would have been cast prior to and on election day.
All this would have likely been over except a state or 2 which would have settled the next day. The obviousness of that makes it very resistant to arguments that dont want to acknowledge the obvious reality.
"I'm happy to leave things in the hands of the courts, happy to see mandated recounts."
Good deal. So am I. Let's see how the recounts go.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,838
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|