Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,232 Likes: 54
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 12,232 Likes: 54 |
Martin I did read your posts and I cannot help but see it the way I do
Start from your primary premises here that 1) mail in ballots are a guaranteed fiasco===even as they have been allowed for a long long time and even as republicans and democrats alike say the elections were fine...except as you assert in in Philadelphia and Atlanta (where republican officials are on record denying voter fraud occurred)...and whatever other cities you want check you deem corrupt
2) you want a high degree of vigilance in voter identification....even as voter rolls are highly scrutinized on preparation and mail in ballots are individually numbered and controlled...fair enough to ask for a review if there is evidence of voter fraud.... but not as a general fishing expedition based on nothing....which leads to
3) this is a great chance to look at "several corrupt cities" ....conveniently located in states Trump wants to attack for voting against him...even as this was asserted before the election and even as nothing was done before the election to try and investigate and clean things up. ...still it is a fair request to look at this...except I believe it should have been done 4 years ago when Trump et all had the power and inclination to chase down their theories of voter fraud and clean things up.....except no evidence was ever found to act upon
And it is not that I dont want them to. If there is evidence...follow it and penalize if perpetrators are found guilty
I'm happy to leave things in the hands of the courts, happy to see mandated recounts, happy to see if the constitutional challenge in Penna run its course.
But I believe that it is all being driven by Trump's bruised ego, his lies, and the desire of the RNC to undermine the election results and curry favour with Trump and his base. That is how their your motivation intersects with theirs.
And for the record, I prefer yours. They are at least more pure
If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,104
Posts1,185,841
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|