Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 301
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 301 |
Jim, You said: Simplistic is perhaps a better word. There has been some great three chorders but that is not my point. I use the word crap as to mean nothing more than she is nothing special or out of the ordinary. I know I said I wouldn't continue this but John V NAILED it. We love ya Big Jim. We just want you to respect our opinions, not call a lot of us stupid and gullible and too clueless to realize what you hage deemned as fact. One more thing...I'd say if you can make millions of dollars with 3 chords, and don't HAVE to get more complicated than that, you've got a handle on something other than mastery of the publicity stunt. Many have tried and failed...J Lo comes to mind as one who looked a lot better, made a LOT bigger splash, did the payola thing, you name it. But in the end she couldn't back it up with the musical goods. Now it's J who? That disproves your theory that talent isn't an issue...lock stock and barrel. Here's where you might consider saying, "I don't agree at all , but who knows Bill, maybe I'm wrong and you're right. I guess time will tell." instead of, "Bill, you're a clueless gullible fool." With respect, Bill www.writethismusic.com
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,826
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|