Originally Posted by RainyDayMan
Love those opening lines, the music gets your right in the mood!

I like how you've used harmony in the verses quite sparingly, just to emphasize key words, I thought that worked very well.
And those dramatic moments like "the thunder of guns" are excellent.

I would suggest paring back the harmonies in the chorus a little. They should be there more than in the verse, but a little contrast without them is nice too.

Great story. And a "wheel comes full circle" type ending.

I wondered if the 2nd time through the chorus you might vary it slightly with "so you face what you've become" or something like that.

Very good stuff! smile


Owen - thanks for having a listen. Appreciate the suggestions... I'll stick with the harmony layout as it currently is...



Originally Posted by Vicarn
Hi Floyd.
Not heard this style from you before.
Very well written and I like the harmonies "the thunder of guns" especially.

Vic


Thanks, Vic.