Hey Gavin:

When you've grown up hearing songs from the Sons of the Pioneers... Western Music (that's what they called it before some Nashville Exec."coined" the name of "Country & Western") you develop an acquired taste. Much like drinking Scots Whiskey... "Scotch" as most would say. The rest is history, "western" was dropped and we've been sliding downhill from that point. LOL! We will survive, however. Now that MAB has returned, maybe he will add "The Rest of the Story" for us. I think he must know just about everything Nashville oriented.

Before I forget, I failed to add a "disclaimer" to my apology to Cheyenne. This was done of my own volition... and contrary to current rumors, Brian Austin Whitney did not coerce this act of contrition from me. I just felt bad for "raining on someone's parade." Eventually, I'll straighten up and fly right!

If I ever develop a distaste for something you've written and/or performed... expect a PM from me. In most cases, I'll either say nice things or not respond at all. In your case, I'm still enjoying your recent song about "research" of the highest magnitude.

All the best, ----Dave