|
7 members (Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, texritter, bennash, Sunset Poet, 2 invisible),
71,406
guests, and
6,087
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136 Likes: 99
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,136 Likes: 99 |
The payoff right?
I think you're both right.
I believe Couchgrouch is being sincere, what the motive is I don't know. But I don't think he'd invent ideas to crit about.
And if he offered me some tidbits, I'd probably give it some thought.
Floyd is also right, In that you can't ever tell how somebody is going to view a story. They dont know they are listening to a story, they are experiencing something.
I can name prolly 100 songs where what the song was supposed to be about, was miles away from what I thought. There needs to be breathing room, and also the realization that most folks are only going to get dribs and drabs of. a lyric. Hard to guide them through a detailed story, even if u do they will hear what they want to. There needs to be a balance there
I know country is a bit more specific, and not alot of interpretation, and country is not my forte.
This sounded to me like a fusion of soul, blues and country, country rnb.
I find the vocal believable, the story, I think goes along for the ride.
I enjoyed it
Last edited by Fdemetrio; 08/07/18 08:59 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,074
Posts1,185,765
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|