Martin do you honestly believe the voter fraud allegations will go away?

Despite dropped lawsuits where the Reps backed out, lawsuts that were dismissed by the courts, and lawsuits that demonstrated total ignorance of state laws (ie Nevada's out of state votes), and lawsuits that prominant law firms have decided they want no part of, Trump, Pence, McEnany and the majority of Republican senators and party insiders are still calling fraud

There will be a substantial number of the 72 million people who voted who will continue to believe the fraud occurred and the election was rigged and I predict Trump himself will continue to say it.

It could be because the case could not be made so the "investigations" don't occur so that the allegations will not be tested by audits and recounts ....that could mean no closure for those who believe Trump and his cronies and disbelieve the court system or legal process

And latest news flash. Voter fraud DID occur in Pennsyvania. Two allegations of voter fraud will be prosecuted.



If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop