|
6 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, bennash, 2 invisible),
48,285
guests, and
5,913
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 4,372
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 4,372 |
Brian...
"I do want to say I appreciate an argument for once that is on topic and not a polirical or personal attack"
"Thanks for actually arguing your point"
So....when you say stuff like that it's not a "slam"....
What would you call it exactly ?
I'm curious..
Do you honestly think my remark was out of character with yours..?
Bob
PS just got back from Fla... It was great..we were at the Country club in Windmere ( I think that's right) where Tiger Woods lives..
Our guset list included the Ceos of Kodak..Gerber..Skilsaw...it was amazing.. 40 guests and us....Wow !!!!! Some bachelor party.. Guest of honor was Frank Sargusa.. he, among other things, just turned down the offer to become the new commisioner of Baseball..
I do love show business !
Bob
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|