Again...... and again........ The problem here is not with the poll workers, that's just a distraction. The problem is that the majority of mail-in ballots were never certified, just counted. As evidenced by the fact that it's impossible to certify them now because the envelopes, stamps, and signatures are gone. All these Democrat states are saying the same thing over and over again, "Our poll workers did their job and counted the votes," but none of them are saying anything about where all the mail-in ballots actually came from, or how they were confirmed to be legal votes from actual American citizens. I want drivers license numbers to be matched with social security numbers, and names, birth dates, addresses and phone numbers to be confirmed! If I can't get a Kroger card without this information then why should I be allowed to vote? I see this whole mess going before the Supreme Court... simply because THE ELECTION CAN'T BE VERIFIED.

Gavin, your collie may be smart but my shepherd will not run smile