|
6 members (Guy E. Trepanier, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, 2 invisible),
42,801
guests, and
5,919
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,043 Likes: 3
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,043 Likes: 3 |
I haven't sought out Blumes' critiques or songwriting advice. I've read his book "6 Steps to Songwriting Success" though. I don't pay for others to critique my songs. I don't use any critique services. I've never had to pay for a song to be demoed. I have been paid for songs of mine to be used/licensed by recording artists. I have songs releasing on major albums slated to drop this year. 2 of them are singles. Will they be hits? I hope, but we shall see. You can listen to a couple of my songs here: www.myspace.com/prosongwriterAs I have stated above, I have not sought out advice from any critique service.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|