|
6 members (texritter, Bill Draper, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
36,378
guests, and
5,777
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,463
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,463 |
Bill you and I go back a ways and I think we are pals and can trust each other. I know very little about country. However I downloaded the US top thirty country last week and considering it was not my genre could not say that much of it was crap. I thought a lot was dated and in a timewarp but not crap. Do me a favour and listen to some of our top ten UK pop not really my genre either. I made a list on the Songwriter get rich quick thread with my small critique about each song. See if you agree. I say that at least half are not even worth recording never mind top ten. One or two are pretty mediocre and only two would I call worthy. Go on I dare you. You will get an education and trust me it will be worth while just to prove my point. Musically we are worlds apart and it is worth while indulging in a little bit of intercontinental exchange.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,082
Posts1,185,776
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|