|
5 members (texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
35,759
guests, and
5,748
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,043 Likes: 3
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,043 Likes: 3 |
Hey I still like ya too Jim. Just because we may agree or disagree on stuff doesn't mean either of us are bad people.
I am not saying that I like EVERYTHING Jason has written. But he has written some songs that I really do like.
I've read one of his books and I think he raises some valid points and I also think that he has given good advice. Does that mean I think he will ALWAYS give good advice? No.
Does that make him less of a person, writer, or businessman? No.
Jim, I am pretty sure you'll end up writing stuff that I will turn around and say, "Hey that was DAMN good!"....
I KNOW I have written stuff that even I have said to myself and others, "Yeah that is crap. I can't believe I ever wrote that."
We all have our good days and bad days. :-)
Couch, I do support Jason. He's good at what he does. Why would I begrudge him that?
Couch. At the end of the day, I'd still go out and have a beer with ya. We can agree to disagree yeah?
Do I have any hits on the radio right now? No. Will I? Ask me in a year.
Greg
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,081
Posts1,185,775
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|