Bill

You're getting all upset again over nothing calm down. I was just mentioning that classic rock is a different genre than the artists you mentioned. I think your point is a valid one, the Beatles certainly do enjoy more of a popular following than Dylan; however, he still is a much more creative writer than them in my opinion. Read the lyrics to some of his songs and and ask yourself (how the hell did he do that?) he's dylan he can get away with it. The only other writer I know of that has his same ability to write creatively is Bruce Springsteen. If I had two songs to compare from both of them it would be "Bye Bye miss American Pie" and Blinded by the Light" two of the most cleverly written songs ever in my opinion.
Derek

Last edited by Derek Hines; 03/23/08 04:49 PM.

All the worlds a song and all the people Singers

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=740346