|
8 members (texritter, KyleCrawford, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
22,481
guests, and
5,592
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,943 Likes: 3
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,943 Likes: 3 |
Mike: If you think others could benefit, post it here. It is OK to be as honest as you want to be. I just started a thread over in the MP3 forum saying "Post your best song possible" and I posted this one. I said that while it might not be my "best" song, it would be the one that I would offer up if a Nashville guy/gal said to me "Let me hear one of your songs that you think could make it here". Therefore, I have to open myself up to brutal honesty if I want to move forward.
I've been trashed in public before, so I can take it (LOL). But the real criteria should be "Will it help others besides Kevin?"
Thanks,
Kevin
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|