|
8 members (bennash, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, Fdemetrio, 1 invisible),
34,753
guests, and
5,992
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,943 Likes: 3
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,943 Likes: 3 |
Marc: Don't worry about it. I've been on the minority side of a lot of "today's music is crap" threads.
It's not today's music, but I even started a thread called "In praise of Achey-Breaky Heart" because it was listed as the worst #1 country song of all time. It came out during the line dancing craze (OK, Cyrus's version -- I think that song kicked around for 10 years before that) and was perfect for that type of dancing. After listening to the song and watching the video, I decided that the song rocked and I wished I had written it (LOL). You may think that song is a turkey, but I bet you had written it also.
Anyway, I also believe that Bruce Springsteen's version of "Blinded by the Light" is infinitely better than Manfred Mann's version. I make a living being in the minority position.
Kevin
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,080
Posts1,185,774
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|