Ray,

Glenn Yarbrough's "Baby the Rain Must Fall" was actually a mid-to uptempo positive song. You're the only one who said "bubbly" that makes me think of Lawrence Welk. Uptempo positive songs, like "Working Man's Blues," "Truck Driving Man" "You Are My Sunshine," "Love's Gonna Live Here Again," "Jambalaya," "Just Walk On By," "From a Jack to a King," "Six Days on the Road," "Good Hearted Woman," "Wolverton Mounain," "Saginaw Michigan," "It's Such a Pretty World," "The Baptism of Jesse Taylor," "I Walk the Line," "Heart Over Mind," "Cowboy's Sweetheart," "Ring of Fire," "Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad," "Bill Monroe for Breakfast," "The Girl on the Billboard," "My Shoes Keep Walking Back to You," or "Move it on Over" don't seem exactly bubbly to me. Some are lighter than others, some are very serious, some are even a little sad. But all are mid to uptempo and positive.


You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. -Johnny Cash

It's only music.
-niteshift

Mike Dunbar Music