Originally Posted by Jack Swain
Originally Posted by BIG JIM MERRILEES
...
...and Lucille "four hundred children and a crop in the field" the guy had real probs but with all those kids he should have got them harvesting instead of bitching LOL


That's pretty funny Jim. Actually the line is "four hungry children and a crop in the field...."

He would REALLY have something to bitch about if he had four hundred children, don't you think?


Sorry Jack it is an old joke but someone has to keep it alive.
Glad you spotted it.
I used to do it in my act along with "Coward of the county" During the lines "They took turns at Becky, n'there was three of them".... with a dumb look on my face I would hold up four fingers when I reached the word "three" it always got a laugh.

"Must hang sally" always gets a laugh as well.