|
11 members (KyleCrawford, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Guy E. Trepanier, Sunset Poet, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, bennash, 2 invisible),
53,757
guests, and
5,596
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Bill Draper - 09/30/26 02:55 PM
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2,067
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 2,067 |
Thanks Kevin. I think you are right, it's who gets to the title "first". I have several titles that I thought were the greatest things I've ever thought of, then search BMI ASCAP and find "too many" similar or exact.
I will keep writing, I'm like the story of why the caged bird sings, because HE MUST...
I'm not truly happy unless I am creative in some form...but I would be so much happier if I had at least one hit song...LOL
“I usually start with a title or maybe a little rhyme or phrase.” - Harlan Howard
Co-writing = Compromise!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,060
Posts1,185,721
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|