Originally Posted by Kevin Emmrich
Everett,

Maybe you have made it. You write well, have a strong faith and you've had cuts. That's more than 99% of the songwriters out there can say.

Kevin


Thank Kevin, appreciate that very much. Maybe by some yardsticks I have made it and had some success, but by my yardstick, I have fallen short. Maybe I've set my standards too high and I'll never attain it, could be true, but I would sooner set my sights too high and fall a little short, than set my sights too low and fall short, or even reach it. By shooting for the stars I might hit the moon, by aiming for the moon, with my luck, I'll hit Mt. Everest. LOL


The more you taste the bitterness of defeat, the sweeter final victory will be

May the flowers of love forever bloom in your garden of life

http://www.soundclick.com/newsflashsounds

http://www.soundclick.com/newsflashgospel

www.cdbaby.com/all/eca333

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/newsflashsounds