|
9 members (bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, Gary E. Andrews, Fdemetrio, 3 invisible),
29,976
guests, and
5,937
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,697
Top 50 Poster
|
Top 50 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,697 |
Thanks Marc.....I heard every word you said....and I am doing that....alot more than you may think.
I am very familiar with Steel Magnolias...that was a great story about them. They deserve to be where they are now, because they wanted it and went for it. I know that's what it takes.
I am writing with so many people that most days it makes my head spin, but I am doing it because networking and reaching out is the best way I know to get my music out there. I get that....I really do. I realize that you are driven to have us understand how it works and to act on it. I thank you for that....very much.
Jan
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,814
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|