Ummm Niteshift

I will stick with my lyric writing as it is in the knowledge
that It's not as good as it could be.

If I do learn an instument and some chords, do I get to be in the exclusive club .. lol

--- quote ----

I'll just pay you to write my lyrics, then pay a bunch of session guys to write the melody, then call the songs my own, and then call myself a songwriter. Too easy.....

--- un quote ----

I think my lyrics are worth far more than you do( you can disagree on that). After all it's only a few lines of words.

But I do have a heap of lyrics if you want to buy them... Oh no that not legal anymore.

Ah well I will just have to keep them.

It's been interesting but lets all move on PLEASE.

God Bless Roy and Helen (lyricists)(wanna-be-songwriters)




'You Have To Kiss A Lot Of Frogs To Find A Prince'