I downloaded this quite awhile ago and have found it to be very useful. Another neat feature is the syllable count. In the text editor you can have it displaying the number of syllables per line. Kind of neat way to see the meter at a glance.

Also, just a bit of my input: I've been writing software for over 20 years and learned the hard way that you don't make any money selling software to end users. The only way to make money writing software (unfontunately) is to work for a company that needs or sells software. I suspect that is what this guy learned as well.

I don't see any feature limitations or time limit or strings attached to this program. It is free for the taking and quite a powerful and clever tool.

I found it interesting to look into the guy who wrote the program. He's quite an interesting and accomplished person. Many talents. And this program was not a trivial endeavor. What he has produced and given away freely was a major endeavor.

As far as how much hard drive space it consumes... If a program takes less than 100MB nowadays, it's not even a blip. If you're haggling over a free creation such as this because of the space it might take up, it's time to buy a new hard drive. You can get a terabyte (that's a 1,099,511,627,776 bytes) for about $50.

Just my 2 cents.