|
9 members (bennash, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, KyleCrawford, Raymond Byabazaire, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
77,392
guests, and
6,065
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 706
Top 500 Poster
|
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 706 |
I no longer get involved in the abortion debate regarding rape, incest, and the life of the mother. I believe those situations are so small a percentage of abortion decisions that I acquiesce on them.
Jim, I appreciate your response to my last question. It seemed sort of vitrolic but wasn't too intense and I could just be reading it wrong.
On abortion, I agree it's a tough decision for a woman to make. What do we do with the women who make it and regret it? Most of the women (even the non-Christians) I've know who have had abortion felt tremendous guilt over it. I don't think all the guilt came from the Christians. I think it's inborn. I mean, even with all the "movements" in society over the last few decades, the basic difference between men and women is still the fact women have babies and men don't. It seems to me (a man) stopping the natural progression of gestation would tend to create guilt. Where would you advise them to seek peace?
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|