|
6 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, bennash, 2 invisible),
48,285
guests, and
5,913
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 706
Top 500 Poster
|
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 706 |
This has turned into an abortion debate now.
Although I would outlaw it if it were up to me, I believe it has become like war. Sometimes it may be necessary.
Thanks Lisa for your post. The thing that turned me into "an anti-abortion activist" was when I learned how they are done. I don't know if they do it now but they used to "salt" the baby too.
Jim, your last post made this comment:
"Perhaps if the USA had less barbaric laws and practices than those stated by Lisa there would be less controversy and a more humane and rational approach."
A "more humane and rational approach" to kill innocents?
People who can't tell the difference between capital punishment for crime and abortion IMO have no credibility on the issue.
Someone also talked about all the comments from men on the issue. That's true in this thread and in America, it was 9 men who gave women the right. I've found one reason women aren't always as vocal as men is, they know it comes down to their decision and as has been said here, it is a hard decision. They don't want to be judged, whether they are for it or against it.
Please answer my question so I can sleep well tonight:
How many of you who have posted on it know someone who admitted to having an abortion?
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|