Originally Posted by Ray E. Strode
Big Jim, big jim, Big jim !

The Constutition gives the citizens the right to bear arms. We have numerous debates about that over here. I suspect it was mostly because of those Pesky Redcoats and our declaration of indendpendance. I don't know what the hell a Pacifist is. I am a conservative Republician! So don't be a calling me any names, hear. Us conservatives try to buy good equipment in the first place so we don't need no gaffa tape, hear!


Ray for info a Pacifist is someone who abhors violence, death and destruction.....How silly of me to think that you could be such a person or even understand the concept. Even the best equipment goes wrong and gaffa tape is a great temp fix and a must for anyone regardless of how rich you are. So you are against abortion yet like most Americans encourage the carrying of guns to kill each other......Hmmmm speaks volumes. I rest my case.