|
8 members (texritter, bennash, Raymond Byabazaire, Kay-lynn Carew, KyleCrawford, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
86,699
guests, and
5,638
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,463
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,463 |
Mike again it is all down to perception and morals......I am of the opinion thsat the taking of any life is wrong regardless of whether the person is a murderer or not. I am not pro or anti abortion it is too complicated for a straight yes or no.....there are lots of grey areas. So I adopt a more rational approach and leave the decision of abortion up to the people concerned....the mother the father the doctors and the potential life being aborted. Each case has to be taken on its own and no blanket rule covers all. I do not think that any person not directly involved has any right to judge or criticse the choice made when they do not have ALL the facts of any individual case. Sometimes we have to make hard decicison and sometimes they may be wrong BUT we can only hope that in a civilised society we help and support those who make mistakes and may have to live regretting them. It is sometimes a case of damned if we do damned if we do not. I watched one of those Springer type programs where a 16 year old girl druggie with all sorts of problems was having DNA tests to see which one of the guys she had slept with had impregnated her. None of the assorted low life were interested in being a parent or suppporting her or the baby. After seing the shenanigans and listening to how the baby was breing brought up and knowing its future was all but doomed I could not help feeling that perhaps it might have been better for all if the baby had not entered this world. Then I thought that goes against my basic instinct and morals. I am a hypocrite....then I thought perhaps I think too much. We can only think and do what we think is best and all too often it is not. Perhaps if this world was worth bringing a baby into then abortion rates would fall.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,063
Posts1,185,731
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|